Want to submit to one of the fastest growing online communities?
RadNut is an extreme sports based website focusing on gear reviews, industry interests, hunting and outdoor lifestyle sports. Contributing to our highly motivated writing team is simple and easy. Before you jump into the world of guest posting on RadNut, make sure to read these simple and straightforward guidelines to ensure your post gets accepted.
WHAT IS Radnut?
Radnut is a valuable resource for extreme sports athletes, mountain bikers and hunters alike. Being a lifestyle sports focused website we look for extreme sports related contributors and media companies to work alongside.
If you have a product, service, event or hotel that you want to promote, you have come to the right place.
Here are just a few more reasons why you should contribute to Radnut:
- We have a monthly reach of over 20,000 readers.
- When you write a guest post, you will have a Radnut personalizable profile linking back to your social channels and website.
Radnut took a long time to build, it’s no small project to maintain and moderate. For that reason, we ask that the quality of guest posts be kept high.
Before you jump into the world of Radnut guest posting, here are some tips and tricks that are important for you to consider when submitting a post that you want to get accepted.
HOW CAN I CONTRIBUTE TO RADNUT?
To become a regular contributor on Radnut, you need to take note of a few things. Here are some tips and tricks to guide you on your way.
- Head over to the homepage of Radnut and check out a few posts to understand the type of content, layout of articles and the writing style we use.
- Focus on content that is solely focused on quality content and adding value for our readers.
- To contribute on Radnut you need to have something that will add genuine value to our readers.
Here is a list of subjects that we are always accepting content from. If you are after writing an article on another subject, don’t be discouraged, pitch the article and an editor will get back to you and tell you if we can publish it.
- Product Showcases
- Gifts relevant participants in any Extreme Sport (including those listed to the left).
- Gear or Equipment for Extreme Sports.
- Books pertaining to any relevant Extreme Sport.
- New gadgets and inventions to any relevant Extreme Sport.
- Package Holidays that may interest the readership.
- Gear and Equipment.
- Races and Events.
- Training Approaches (including nutrition).
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER
Article Quality – Articles should be a minimum of 500 words and should cover a topic in complete detail. Quality is the number one consideration we look at when accepting guest posting applications.
- Each item on an article list should include a subtitle and an image/video (can be YouTube/Vimeo)
- If you want your list to be re-orderable then please write each item without reference to other items within the list.
Self Promotion – We allow genuine contributions and backlinking to appropriate sources. Guest posts submitted on behalf of businesses will have a sponsored post banner linking to the business.
Copyright – We respect everyone’s work. If you copy and paste, or steal an article we will remove the article and ban you from further contribution. When you submit an article to Radnut you are granting Radnut copyright access to your content.
Comments – We ask that guest posters reply to comments on the articles they write for the purpose of maintaining quality and building their brand as an industry expert.
CONTRIBUTE YOUR POST
If you have read the above guidelines and want to contribute a post, here is how you can do so.
Please note there is a processing fee associated with guest processing that goes towards covering editorial and hosting fees.
Email: [email protected]
Email Subject: Guest Posting on Radnut
Email Content: Suggested titles, content outline.