WHAT IS RADNUT?
Radnut is a rapidly growing website and community.
It is a website that aims to produce content of a high quality that is both informative and exciting to read. We want our readers to come to our site and be filled with motivation to dig their mountain bike out and go on a wild adventure. More than that, we want our readers to feel as though they have gained vital information that cannot be sourced anywhere else on the internet.
This is our aim that we are constantly striving to achieve. Every single day we progress further and further in the right direction and now, we are ready for you – A contributor with a message or a product that they want to share with the world.
WHAT CONTENT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Here at Radnut we love to write about extreme sports for our adrenaline loving junkies. Mostly, we focus on product recommendations and reviews, industry interests, hunting and outdoor lifestyle sports and anything related to travel (we have an abundant resource of the top destinations to visit in the world).
We want people that can add to these articles and bring something new to our website whilst sticking within the realms of its general style.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE TO RADNUT
First of all, why should you become a Radnut contributor?
- Radnut has a monthly reach of over 20,000 readers (this is a number that is constantly growing). This means that contributing would be great for your business or website as we allow you to include relevant and valuable links that will ensure promotion
- Here at Radnut, we are constantly promoting old posts – This means that your post will never get lost and you can be ensured to have a healthy and constant flow of traffic
- It’s an opportunity to challenge your writing skills
WHAT CONTENT CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?
Here is a list of subjects that we are always accepting content from.
- Extreme Sports (General)
- Mountain Biking
- Skiing and Snow Boarding
- Motocross and Rally car racing
- Bodybuilding and Power Lifting
- Marathon Running
- Marathon Swimming
- Ultramarathon Events (E.g. Ironman)
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Gear or Equipment for Extreme Sports
- Books pertaining to any relevant Extreme Sport
- New gadgets and inventions to any relevant Extreme Sport.
- Package Holidays that may interest the readership
- Gear and Equipment
- Races and Events
- Training Approaches (including nutrition)
If those are the kind of subjects that inspire and motivate you – Do not hesitate to get intouch. If what you want to write about isn’t on our subject list – Don’t worry. Send an email over to [email protected] and pitch your idea to us.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Articles should be a minimum of 500 words and be of high value and quality
- Each item on an article list should include a subtitle and an image/video (can be YouTube/Vimeo)
- If you want your list to be re-orderable then please write each item without reference to other items within the list
- If you want to promote yourself then please leave links that are reliable and related to your article
- We ask for contributors to reply to any comments on their article to ensure that our site is as authentic as possible
CONTRIBUTE YOUR POST
If you have read the above guidelines and want to contribute a post, please email us with your post or idea.
Please note there is a processing fee associated with guest processing that goes towards covering editorial and hosting fees.
Email: [email protected]
Email Subject: Guest Posting on Radnut
Email Content: Suggested titles, content outline.